- HTML: This tool is short for hypertext mark-up language and what it does is place content on a page. Basically, HTML lets you put all the things that make up the bones of a website like text, links, images, and videos. HTML is what would let you create a login button on your website.
- CSS: This works as a secondary part of HTML to stylize content created. CSS adds design and aesthetic elements created with HTML like color, shape, size, and style.
It is important to know that most websites work on the server side. This means that they run through interactions based on a user’s device. When the connection is secured, the server has data from the user and with their software it can render a webpage through the information received.
Front-End Website Development
- The information displayed when a button is selected
- Formatting a drop-down menu that activates after hovering/selecting
- Letting users zoom in and out of an image
- Displaying a series of tabs on a website
- Showing animations on a website
- Audio or video playback on a webpage
Back-End Web Development
Mobile App Development
Contact Us Today!