Outside Sales Specialist
At SEO Design Chicago we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses locally and nationwide. As a locally-owned, multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
We’re looking for a results-driven Outside Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage client prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every client in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell the portfolio of digital marketing offerings using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Qualify leads and build rapport with decision makers
- Proven work experience as an Outside Sales Representative
- Proven skills in maintaining a professional network and client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite
- Highly-motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Openness to feedback
- Closing skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract