ABOUT SEO DESIGN CHICAGO
At SEO Design Chicago, we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses. As a multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients.
Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs. Our UX/UI services are a key part of our services.
We are also passionate about helping the next generation of digital marketers, which is why we offer an excellent internship program. We also award scholarships to qualified students twice each year.
ABOUT THE UX/UI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
The UX/UI internship will allow the intern to work with our Web Design team and gain real-world knowledge of user experience. If you are interested in user experience and user interface design, our internship is an excellent opportunity to learn more.
UX/UI INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
- Hands-on strategizing and planning
- Participation in regular staff meetings
- UX/UI and best web design practices
- Work with our expert team of UX/UI experts, web designers, graphic designers, and digital marketers
UI/UX INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in brainstorming, idea planning, and use research
- Participate in client meetings
- Work on real client projects and websites
- Help design sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and UI
- Receive feedback and guidance from our web design team
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or currently enrolled in higher education.
- Major in Web Design, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or Business.
- Must be motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills.
- Basic familiarity with best practices for UX.
- Ability to pick up on new systems and applications quickly, including business systems and web applications.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups including web developers, project managers and team leads.
- Strong writing, communication and customer service skills.
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION:
20 hours per week around intern‘s schedule for a 3-month period. Compensation is provided for projects that meet/exceed client standards.