GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP
At SEO Design Chicago we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses. As a multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
The Graphic Design internship will allow the user to work with common platforms and programs in the Adobe Creative Suite.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
- Hands on strategizing and planning
- Participation in regular staff meetings
- Design best practices and U/X
- Research different industries and design best practices
- Assist in brainstorming and idea planning
- Participate in client meetings
- Work on real client projects during a web build
- Build a website from start to finish
- Banner Ad Creation
- Pairing of Product Photography with Logos for Sponsored Content, Social Media and Advertisement purposes
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Currently enrolled in higher education.
- Major in Web Design, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or Business.
- Must be motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills.
- Familiarity with any content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and/or Shopify.
- Ability to pick up on new systems and applications quickly, including business systems and web applications
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups including web developers, project managers and team leads
- Strong writing, communication and customer service skills
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION:
20 hours per week around intern‘s schedule for a 3-month period. Compensation is provided for projects that meet/exceed client standards.