CONTENT WRITING INTERNSHIP: (CHICAGO, IL)
At SEO Design Chicago we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses. As a multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
The marketing and advertising intern will be responsible for conducting meetings, reporting with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, and working with advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram , LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads and Bing Ads.
If you are interested in quickly gaining knowledge in a dynamic, startup environment and working with a variety of interesting people, you are highly encouraged to apply.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
- Hands on strategizing and planning
- SEO best practices
- The entire suite of Google Products
- Content writing best practices
- Additional Third Party advertising platforms
- Research different industries and different industry needs
- Assist in brainstorming and idea planning
- Create cutting edge content that ranks
- Participate in client meetings
- Content Optimization
- Content Creation
- Social Media Content creation
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Currently enrolled in college.
- Major in Web Design, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Telecommunications, Social Media Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or Business.
- Must be motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION:
20 hours per week around intern‘s schedule for a 3-month period. Bonuses are available for projects that meet/exceed client standards.
Pay varies by experience.