At SEO Design Chicago, we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses locally and nationwide. As a locally-owned, multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
SEO Design Chicago is seeking an experienced Shopify Developer to assist in website development, UI/UX optimization, iOS app development, and international expansion. This role supports our growing e-commerce business and team, and reports to the Sr. E-commerce Manager. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fluid, fast-paced environment, and has a disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
This person will have a strong creative mind and excellent communication skills. This role involves the development of Custom Shopify code to help with client projects. This person will work directly with clients and colleagues to help bring creative ideas to life. We offer a fun and flexible work environment.
The Shopify Web Developer (Chicago, IL) in this position needs to be able to work with many different kinds of people and be able to adapt to a lot of different situations.
- Develop using the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid programming language and third-party apps
- Build custom Shopify themes and maintain and enhance existing Shopify Plus e-commerce websites
- Work with designers and developers to produce responsive front-end experiences that engage visitors and convert them into customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or similar field required
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working within the Shopify Plus platform
- 4-5+ years working with modern technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- 2+ years experience working with Liquid, Java, PHP, JSON, JQuery, XML and AJAX as necessary