Senior Graphic Designer
At SEO Design Chicago we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses. As a multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
We have an opening for a Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs on our team. The Senior Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include generating creative ideas, managing all graphic design tasks, and oversight of a small graphic design team.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Adobe Creative Suite and a proven ability to bring their client’s brand to life via high-quality graphic content. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with all departments within SEO Design Chicago and will have the ability to interface with multiple clients and manage several projects at once.
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client needs and image
- Supervise projects to ensure that all digital assets are completely in a timely, satisfactory manner
- Create and maintain a filing system for creative assets such as color schemes, fonts, and logos
- Supervise and mentor design staff
- Create unique, strategic, and intentional designs
- Remain educated and current on new design trends, software, and technology.
- Maintain an organized collection of completed projects files, production details, resources, and vendor info.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations, and proposals
- Create style guides
- Lead design projects and meet deadlines
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of agency and/or professional graphic design experience
- Portfolio of work
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite