Senior Content Writer
At SEO Design Chicago we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses. As a multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
SEO Design Chicago has an opening for a Senior Content Writer on our team. The right candidate will have a high level of creativity and excellent communication skills. This role involves fulfilling our clients’ needs for original and compelling social media, blog, product, and website content for a variety of topics. A successful Senior Content Writer will consistently utilize their storytelling skills to deliver on-brand content while successfully leading and inspiring our team of content writers to do the same.
- Be the go-to resource for all marketing writing
- Develop content strategy aligned with the company’s and client campaign’s marketing objectives
- Creates concepts closely with Creative Director and UX/UI designers through collaboration with marketing, business owners and product teams, to plan and develop product site content, email, social content and more.
- Oversee and edit content from writers in content as needed
- Optimize and manage content utilizing SEO best practices
- Lead brainstorming, developing, and publishing of content across multiple channels
- Other work-related duties as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Experience with writing that utilizes SEO best practices
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in research
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills with an understanding of different writing approaches appropriate for each marketing channel
- One to three years of experience in professional copywriting or content development
- Experience in management, preferably in the field of writing
- BA/BFA in English or a related field
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract