Paid Search Specialist (CHICAGO, IL)
At SEO Design Chicago, we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses locally and nationwide. As a locally-owned, multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, SEO Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
SEO Design Chicago has an immediate need for a Paid Search Specialist to join their team. This person will ideally have experience contributing to digital marketing strategies. This role involves clients both big and small.
Experience in PPC and digital advertising are recommended for this role. We offer a fun and flexible work environment.
The Paid Search Specialist in this position needs to be able to work in team oriented, as well as individual, work scenarios in order to complete tasks. They will also need to be adaptable to a variety of different situations.
Contract and FT opportunities available.
- Work on a variety of different PPC and digital marketing campaigns ranging in size and scope
- Develop and execute AdWords, Facebook, Bing and Twitter advertising campaigns for a variety of different industries
- Manage and maintain multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Produce dashboards and reporting that analyzes activity performance and provides insight for future improvement using Google Data Studio and Microsoft Excel
- Research best options for bidding strategies and overall campaign implementation
- 1-3 years implementing digital marketing campaigns involving Email Marketing, Facebook Advertising and Google Ads
- Background in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Strong quantitative skills are valued in reporting and analysis of campaign performance